Subject: Re: academically priced LW..for the non university students.
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 17:24:50 -0700

On Sat, 20 Apr 1996, Technomage wrote:

> Who are you calling to young, I have been animating for 6 years with LW.
> I have earned a right yo buy it just as much as anyone on this list has!

Calm down.  Adam was merely pointing out possible reasons that NewTek is
offering a discount only to college students.

> My gripe is with NewTek, because if they are giving a "student" discount
> it should be for all students.

If your gripe is with NewTek, then complain to them.  The only way they'll
know that you're upset about this is if you let them know and, aside from
Dave Hibsher, NewTek does not really have a presence on this list.

Also, EDIT YOUR REPLIES!  It was not necessary to quote Adam's entire
message in your reply!!

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]
                                      http://www.albany.net/~dwarner

 Lightspeed Animation Contest entries must be received by May 3rd, 1996!
                                                          -------------